Join us at the Central Veterinary Conference – East in Virginia Beach on May 12-15. See us at the VCA-Antech-Sound-VIA booth to learn more.
See us at the Dr. Randall G. Ezell 88th Annual Western Veterinary Conference from March 6-10, 2016 at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
We are proud that this year’s conference is named for and honors Dr Randall Ezell of the Tropicana Group, a long time VIA software user and recipient of the WVC Distinguished Service Award.
The new VIA 8.1 software update includes some great features requested by our users:
- The maximum size of a SOAP Note size has been vastly increased. SOAP Notes can now be 10 times larger than before. This is especially useful for specialists capturing detailed SOAP records.
- A patient visit status indicator has been added to VIA. Each patient on the Desktop can be assigned a status color to indicate progress on the visit or any tracking convention you wish to use. The status types list and colors can be customized for your specific needs. Your list may include statuses such as ‘Ready to Go’, ‘Critical’, ‘Needs Dr Smith Review’, or ‘Rx Refill’. At a glance you can quickly identify patients by color to see progress within the visit or when ready to be discharged.
- Recall Notes can now store twice the amount of data as before, to help with staff communication.
I wanted to let you know how appreciative we are of Sarah who helped us with our reminder issues. In particular, I want to recognize the great job she did in communicating with us!
Thanks for helping, I greatly appreciate it.
We wish to congratulate longtime VIA user Dr Randall Ezell for receiving the WVC Distinguished Service Award and being honored as the namesake of the 2016 Randall G. Ezell 88th Annual Western Veterinary Conference.
Dr. Randall G. Ezell received the WVC Distinguished Service Award, the highest honor bestowed by the organization to an individual for advancing the WVC, the Oquendo Center, and veterinary continuing education during his time as WVC president, treasurer, and board member.
Join us in sunny San Diego for the CVC West show from Dec 3-6.
Things are going well and I wanted to let everyone know how much we appreciate our trainer. She has been wonderful to work with and is incredibly knowledgable.
Thank you for your help today, I would like to compliment your Support. They were very helpful as usual, we appreciate them greatly and hopefully you do too! Have a nice weekend.
Carolina Pets Animal Hospital
I just wanted to send you an email regarding your incredible customer service. Mark in Support is a great technician and a customer service superstar!
I just wanted to recognize him and his consistent efforts to always be there for us and help us out in every way that he can.
Thanks so much and have a great day!
Robin Hood, Practice Manager
Richter Animal Hospital & Pet Resort
We’re proud to announce the release of VIA 8.0 Practice Management Software. Our latest product upgrade contains many new features and enhancements to help increase your productivity.
Here are some of the highlights-
- Desktop Dashboards
- Purchase Order system
- Instant Messenger between workstations
- Patient Event Journal
- Cubex pharmacy and supply cabinet integration
- DICOM imaging improvements
- Email from VIA with unique user signature
- Whiteboard task enhancements
- 64-bit laboratory equipment integration
- Client invoice approval limits and alerts
- Estimate price updates and transfers
- Antech pathology and add-on order features
- Redesigned Import Manager
- Appointment change history
- Business Center enhancements
- Merge and move patient fixes
- Rx printing improvements
- Credit card integration for 2015 Chip and PIN Regulations
- Multi-site inventory management
To learn more please visit www.viainfosys.com/updates/ or contact VIA Technical Support at 866-269-8284 option 1.