We are a Microsoft Certified Partner
For over 18 years VIA Information Systems has been a Microsoft Certified Partner. We are experts in developing innovative and high performance business software. Microsoft is the worldwide leading platform for mission-critical business applications such as VIA.
VIA runs on Windows PC’s and tablet computers
- Windows 10 Professional
- Windows 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Server
- Terminal Server
And you can even access VIA on Apple devices
Connect to VIA using free remote desktop tools on your:
- iPads – portable, instant-on, and you can even capture consent signatures with a finger
- iPhones – access your data from anywhere
- Macbooks and Macs
SQL Server database
Microsoft SQL Server is the database foundation of VIA and is a proven solution for enterprise level business applications. SQL Server meets the demands of capturing your hospital data while enabling concurrent access to your entire staff without impacting performance.
SQL Server is a popular platform for sharing data with third party veterinary industry solutions.
Flexible options for fast access
VIA provides your staff high speed in-clinic access from workstations, desktops, wireless laptops and tablets. You are not at the mercy of a slow internet connection or an unreliable ISP which can affect software hosted outside your practice. While away from the office, you can still connect to VIA to access medical records, appointments, and update any information through a VPN we configure.
VIA can be accessed in the following ways:
- Client/Server configuration for reliable and fast data access
- Virtual Server configuration for ease of IT management
- Terminal Server or Citrix for remote access or environments with a large number of workstations
- Disconnected, remote field access using VIA Sync
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection for remotely finishing up work at home
- PC’s and Windows 8 tablets
- iPads using RDP apps
- iMacs and MacBooks running Windows