Save time with integrated credit card processing. No more double entries. No more duplicate records. Seamless VIA communication with your credit card swiper means no more wasted time or processing fees due to human errors.
Every computer in your hospital can become a card processing station. Take payments from your exam room! And with electronic signature capture clients can sign one receipt onscreen and the record is permanently stored in your VIA Client File.
VIA and X-Charge (OpenEdge) are currently offering a limited time special for new account signups:
- $200 credit in monthly maintenance
- Free Ingenico IPP320 Card Swiper ($420 value)
- Free Account Analysis with the OpenEdge meet or beat guarantee
- After your third month, receive $300 cash bonus from VIA
Call us today at 866-269-8284 option 2 to learn more about this special program or email [email protected] .
Please extend our most sincere gratitude and appreciation to your IT Support. We know how hard you all work to serve all of your customers and we know this is not always an easy task. Thanks again for your urgency and resolving our issue with minimal down time.
Please feel free to forward this to your managers. They should know (as I’m sure they do) what a great team they have. Thank you again!
Princeton Animal Hospital & Carnegie Cat Clinic
Come and see all of the latest advancements in VIA ESP, designed for ER, Critical Care, Speciality, and Referral Hospitals at IVECCS in the Metroplex.
To whom it may concern,
I had the pleasure of working with VIA technician Lucas. When I had an issue with my system, Lucas solved the issue in lightning fast time.
Not only solving my issue, but typing out a description of the fix in laymen’s terms.
I was very impressed with his work and promptness. Thank you.
Thank you for checking in. I know I have told you this before but I will tell you again…HOLLY is AMAZING!!! Thank you for having such a knowledgable, caring individual on your team that has been there for us every step of the way!
Hope Animal Medical Center
Please accept this formal letter of compliment for your employee Ed. As owner of Animal Wellness Center, I commend your employee Ed for the prompt and courteous technical support service he has offered us on multiple occasions. All requests made to Ed have been completed quickly and satisfactory. He is an asset to your company!
Dr Dustin Anderson, DVM
Join us at the Central Veterinary Conference – East in Virginia Beach on May 12-15. See us at the VCA-Antech-Sound-VIA booth to learn more.
See us at the Dr. Randall G. Ezell 88th Annual Western Veterinary Conference from March 6-10, 2016 at the Las Vegas Mandalay Bay Convention Center.
We are proud that this year’s conference is named for and honors Dr Randall Ezell of the Tropicana Group, a long time VIA software user and recipient of the WVC Distinguished Service Award.
The new VIA 8.1 software update includes some great features requested by our users:
- The maximum size of a SOAP Note size has been vastly increased. SOAP Notes can now be 10 times larger than before. This is especially useful for specialists capturing detailed SOAP records.
- A patient visit status indicator has been added to VIA. Each patient on the Desktop can be assigned a status color to indicate progress on the visit or any tracking convention you wish to use. The status types list and colors can be customized for your specific needs. Your list may include statuses such as ‘Ready to Go’, ‘Critical’, ‘Needs Dr Smith Review’, or ‘Rx Refill’. At a glance you can quickly identify patients by color to see progress within the visit or when ready to be discharged.
- Recall Notes can now store twice the amount of data as before, to help with staff communication.